Sell below 288 Tgt 285,282 and 275 SL 289
Buy above 1045 Tgt 1051,1059 and 1069 SL 1040
Sell below 1039 Tgt 1033,1022 and 1015 SL 1044
Buy above 646 Tgt 651,655 and 659 SL 644
Sell below 643 Tgt 640.5,636 and 633 SL 645
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.