- FIIs bought 10296 contracts of Index Future worth 346 cores (30.8 K Long contracts were added and 20.5 K short contract were added) with net Open Interest increasing by 51.4 K contracts, so FII’s added both longs and shorts in Index Futures.
- Nifty made a new life high again today 6595,lead by banks.Still unable to break the trendline convincingly, Still zone of 6600-6620 remains the zone of resistance. Support are rising fast and short term trend is down only on close below 6470.
- Nifty Future March Open Interest Volume is at 1.87 cores with liquidation of 18.2 lakhs in Open Interest, and 31.2 lakh longs got rollovered to April series.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.8 lakh with total contract traded at 1.8 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.07.
- 6600 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 61.1 lakhs , is having the highest OI and resistance for the market,6500 CE saw liquidation of 6.7 lakh suggesting panic in bear camp and expiry should be above 6500, Huge addition of 11.7 lakh in 6700 CE shows speculative buying has started ,6300-6700 CE liquidated 19.8 Lakh in OI.FII’s bought 20.4 K contract of CE and 183 CE were shorted .
- 6400 PE is having highest OI at 61 lakh with liquidation of 7 lakhs , 6500 PE added 2.5 lakhs,suggesting bulls wants to hold 6500, Addition of 1.5 lakhs in 6600 PE shows fight zone of 6600. 6300-6600 PE liquidated 2.7 Lakh in OI .FII’s bought 27.9 K contract of PE mostly in 6600 PE and 17.5 K PE were shorted mostly in 6400 and 6500 PE.
- FIIs bought 1223 cores in Equity and DII sold 544 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.46 lowest in 8 months.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6598 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6466 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11742 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6593 Tgt 6615 ,6635 and 6650 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6577 Tgt 6560,6540 and 6520 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values