Sell below 308 Tgt 306.6,303 and 300 SL 309
Any close below 621 stock is heading to 610 in short term.
Buy above 624 Tgt 627,631 and 635 SL 622
Sell below 619.5 Tgt 616,613 and 610 SL 622
Buy above 145 Tgt 146.8,149 and 152 SL 143.5
Sell below 143 Tgt 141.3,139 and 135 SL 144
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February, Intraday Profit was 1.04 Lakh and Positional Profit was 0.99 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.