Buy above 175 Tgt 176.5,179 and 181 SL 173
Sell below 171 Tgt 168.5,166 and 163 SL 172
Buy above 254 Tgt 256.8,260 and 264 SL 252.5
Sell below 251 Tgt 248,246 and 243 SL 252.5
Buy above 286 Tgt 287,288.2 and 290 SL 285
Sell below 284 Tgt 282.2,281 and 278 SL 285
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.