Positional traders should look for close above 330 for short term target of 343.
Buy above 328 Tgt 331,335 and 338 SL 326
Sell below 323 Tgt 318,315 and 310 SL 325
Buy above 1221 Tgt 1230,1240 and 1255 SL 1215
Sell below 1211 Tgt 1206,1197 and 1182 SL 1216
Buy above 289 Tgt 292,296 and 300 SL 287
Sell below 284.5 Tgt 281,278 and 275 SL 287
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.