Buy above 811 Tgt 815,819 and 825 SL 808
Sell below 805 Tgt 797,792 and 788 SL 808
Buy above 898 Tgt 904,910 and 919 SL 895
Sell below 887 Tgt 880,873 and 866 SL 895
Sell below 561 Tgt 559,556 and 553 SL 564
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.