Buy above 1551 Tgt 1557,1563 and 1577 SL 1546
Sell below 1544 Tgt 1538,1526 and 1517 SL 1549
Buy above 812 Tgt 815,819 and 823 SL 807.5
Sell below 806 Tgt 803,798 and 792 SL 807.5
Buy above 555 Tgt 556.5,558.6 and 560.4 SL 553.5
Sell below 552.5 Tgt 551,548.7 and 547 SL 554
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.