Buy above 555 Tgt 560,564 and 570 SL 553
Sell below 546 Tgt 541,536 and 531 SL 549
Buy above 352 Tgt 355,358 and 362 SL 349.5
Sell below 347 Tgt 345,343 and 340 SL 349.5
Buy above 361 Tgt 362.5,364 and 367 SL 359
Sell below 356 Tgt 353,350.5 and 346 SL 357.5
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.