- FIIs sold 6840 contracts of Index Future worth 199 (3456 Long contracts were added and 10296 short contract were added ) with net Open Interest increasing by 13752 contracts, so FII’s added both longs and shorts in index future.
- Nifty unable to break 6120 on upside, finally expanded the range on downside. Nifty is entering now in demand zone of 5970-5950 which if held we can see a bounce back. Market is trading in range of 6100-5950. We have vote on account on Monday which will increase volatility. Today’s fall was not backed by selling in cash market as cash market volumes were below normal and also FII’s were net buyers in cash market. We have SBI result and inflation data coming tomorrow.
- Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.66 cores with addition of 11.3 lakhs in Open Interest,so liquidation of longs, and short additions.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.36 lakh with total contract traded at 2.2 lakh,cash cash market volume were below average,PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.90 signalling oversold zone.
- 6200 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 66.4 lakhs , remain resistance for the series,6100 CE added 4.5 Lakhs suggesting bears are back with bang ,6300 CE added 0.5 Lakh in OI.6000 CE added huge 12.5lakh in OI suggesting bears want to capture 6000 and do a weekly closing below 6000 but OI is less so bounce back chances are more. 5700-6300 CE added 19.6 Lakh in OI.FII’s bought 3.6 K contract of CE mostly in 6300 and 6400 CE and 8.9 K were shorted.
- 6000 PE is having highest OI at 94.9 lakhs, so base at 6000 looks strong and will be put to test tomorrow. 6100 PE liquidated 1 lakhs,having OI at 38.5 lakhs, suggesting no major liquidation. 5700-6300 CE added 3.5 Lakh in OI .FII’s bought 15 K contract of PE and 2.6 K PE shorted were covered.
- FIIs bought 399 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 292 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.41
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6045 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6062 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10248.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6013 Tgt 6029,6067 and 6082 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5991 Tgt 5963,5950 and 5933 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values