- FIIs bought 33307 contracts of Index Future worth 1047 (35365 Long contracts were added and 2058 short contract were added ) with net Open Interest increasing by 37423 contracts, so FII’s added marginal shorts in index future and aggressive longs were added today also.
- Nifty opened gap up , and quickly moved down to fill the gap took support at it 50 DMA, closed above 6200, formed a DOJI candlestick pattern on daily charts. Tomorrow being expiry will be volatile and Nifty will try to fill the upside gap till 6266 odd levels.Range for expiry comes between 6154-6254.
- Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 0.97 cores with liquidation of 26 lakhs in Open Interest,so liquidation of longs which got rollovered to March series with rise in cost of carry.March Series OI at 91 lakhs is on lighter side before expiry+1 day.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.19 lakh with total contract traded at 2 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.08.
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 45.3 lakhs , remain resistance for tomorrow saw liquidation of 1.1 lakhs suggests bulls are targeting close above 6200,6100 CE liquidated 8 Lakhs suggesting Bulls have conviction of holding 6100.6000-6300 CE liquidated 19.7 Lakh in OI.FII’s bought 18 K contract of CE and 4.4 K CE were shorted.
- 6000 PE is having highest OI at 0.92 core, so base at 6000 looks strong. 6100 PE liquidated 6.6 lakhs,having OI at 61.1 lakhs, and 6200 PE added 3.3 lakh suggesting bulls are all set to move and close expiry above 6200. 6000-6300 PE liquidated 13.7 Lakh in OI .FII’s bought 12.5 K contract of PE and 8.4 K PE shorted PE were covered.
- FIIs bought 423 cores in Equity and DII sold 289 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.94.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6205 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6091 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10349.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level . Traders following TC level would have made good money trading NF and BNF.
Buy above 6200 Tgt 6219,6238 and 6266(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6175 Tgt 6157,6138 and 6120(Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper Range of Expiry:6245
Lower End of Expiry:6154
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values