Buy above 368 Tgt 371,375 and 379 SL 366
Sell below 364 Tgt 362.5,359 and 354 SL 366
Buy above 962 Tgt 966,973 and 978 SL 956
Sell below 955 Tgt 949,943 and 932 SL 961
Sell below 1680 Tgt 1669,1650 and 1632 SL 1688
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.