Buy above 366 Tgt 369,372 and 377 SL 364
Sell below 362 Tgt 357,354 and 350 SL 364
Buy above 94.4 Tgt 95,96 and 97 SL 94
Sell below 93.5 Tgt 92.4,91 and 89 SL 94.2
Buy above 322 Tgt 323.8,326.5 and 330 SL 319.5
Sell below 318 Tgt 316.6,314 and 312 SL 319.5
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.