Sell below 437.5 Tgt 435.5,432 and 426 SL 439
Buy above 213 Tgt 214.4,217 and 219 SL 212
Sell below 210 Tgt 208.5,206 and 204 SL 212
Buy above 97.6 Tgt 98.2,99.1 and 99.7 SL 97
Sell below 96.5 Tgt 96,95.2 and 94 SL 97
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profit