Buy above 1510 Tgt 1525,1550 and 1565 SL 1500
Sell below 1496 Tgt 1486,1471 and 1446 SL 1509
Buy above 236.5 Tgt 240,242 and 247 SL 234
Sell below 232 Tgt 229.5,226 and 222 SL 234
Buy above 771.5 Tgt 778,784 and 793 SL 766
Sell below 763 Tgt 757,750 and 740 SL 766
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.