- FIIs sold 8186 contracts of Index Future worth 247 (4249 Long contracts were squared off and 3937 short contract were added) with net Open Interest decreasing by 312 contracts, so FII’s squared off longs and shorts were added by them.
- Nifty was able to protect its 200 DMA, for third day running.Nifty has formed a hammer candlestick pattern today also along with a double bottom pattern, Today panic fall has panicked many traders “850,000 Nifty futures were traded from 10:25 to 10:28 am, taking the index from 6,045 to 6,002 levels” Nifty is also forming higher high and higher low formation on daily chart which is also bullish sign. So break above 6075 can see nifty moving back in range of 6120-6135 range.Weekly closing tommrow, Bulls will like to close nifty above 6140.
- Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.60 cores with liquidation of 3.4 lakhs in Open Interest,so liquidation of longs.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.25 lakh with total contract traded at 2.4 lakh,PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.04.
- 6200 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 53.5 lakhs , remain resistance for the series, 3.7 lakh added in 6200,6100 CE liquidated 1.6 Lakhs suggesting bulls can conquer 6100 tomorrow ,6300-6400 CE add 3.8 Lakh in OI suggesting smart money taking position in OTM calls. 6000 CE OI addition is still near 28.7 lakhs so fall near 5970-6000 can be bought into and last 3 days fall is getting bought into. 5700-6300 CE added 6.8 Lakh in OI.FII’s bought 7.1 K contract of CE mostly in 6400 CE and 16.1 K were shorted.
- 6000 PE is having highest OI at 75.5 lakhs, so base at 6000 at start of series, 5900 PE has added 6.2 lakhs, both suggesting strong base at 6000.FII’s bought 7.1 K contract of PE and 18.4 K PE were shorted.
- FIIs bought 10.75 cores in Equity ,and DII bought 611 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.38
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6021 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6052 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10219.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6048 Tgt 6068,6097and 6120 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6017 Tgt 5985,5962 and 5938 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values