Bank of Baroda
Positional traders should look for close above 555 for target of 576 and 589.
Buy above 548 Tgt 555,560 and 569 SL 543
Sell below 538 Tgt 533,528 and 521 SL 543
Buy above 494 Tgt 497,504 and 514 SL 491
Sell below 487 Tgt 482,477 and 470 SL 491
Buy above 315 Tgt 317.5,320.5 and 323 SL 314
Sell below 313 Tgt 311.3,308 and 305 SL 314.5
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.