Sell below 130.5 Tgt 129.1,128.2 and 126.7 SL 131.5
Buy above 164.5 Tgt 166.1,167.4 and 170 SL 162.4
Sell below 162.2 Tgt 161.159.6 and 157.6 SL 164
Sell below 350 Tgt 346,342 and 337 SL 352
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.