Intrady traders can use the below mentioned levels
Buy above 386 Tgt 389,393 and 396 SL 384
Sell below 382 Tgt 379,374 and 369 SL 384
Buy above 100.5 Tgt 101.3,102.4 and 104 SL 100
Sell below 99.5 Tgt 98.6,97 and 95.9 SL 100
Buy above 331.4 Tgt 333.5,336 and 338 SL 329
Sell below 328.5 Tgt 326.5,324 and 322 SL 331
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.