Buy above 104.6 Tgt 105.3,106.3 and 107.2 SL 104
Sell below 103.2 Tgt 102.5,101.6 and 100.5 SL 104
Buy above 641 Tgt 645,650 and 656 SL 637
Sell below 634 Tgt 631,625 and 620 SL 637
Buy above 592 Tgt 597,604 and 610 SL 588
Sell below 585.5 Tgt 582,575 and 570 SL 588
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.