Canara Bank is forming as ascending triangle holding on to its rising trendline support of 281. Positional trades should look for a close above 288 which gives target of 300 and 312 in short term, Unable to close above 288 stock is heading towards 267.
Buy above 285.5 Tgt 287.7,290 and 293 SL 284
Sell below 281.5 Tgt 278.5,275 and 270 SL 284
Buy above 423.2 Tgt 426,428 and 432 SL 422
Sell below 421 Tgt 419,416 and 411 SL 422
Buy above 366.5 Tgt 369,371 and 375 SL 364.3
Sell below 361.5 Tgt 357.5,354 and 351 SL 364.3
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of December is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of Dec is 1.51Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.