- FIIs bought 11757 contracts of Index Future worth 367.4 cores (15408 Longs were added and 3651 shorts were added ) with net Open Interest increasing by 19059 contracts, so FII’s are added majority longs and added partial shorts in index futures.
- This is what we discussed yesterday Now comes difficult range for nifty in range of 6337-6358 where lot of supply will come, except some pullback in market. Nifty made high of 6346 and pulled back to 6300, Tomorrow being weekly closing Nifty BUlls will try to close above 6311 and bears below 6250.
- Nifty Future January Open Interest Volume is at 1.90 cores with addition of 8.2 lakhs in Open Interest,longs are back in system,but still conviction is not there on longs.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.13 lakh with total contract traded at 1.7 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.01.
- 6400 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 47.6 lakhs , remain resistance for the series. 6300 CE liquidated 1.1 lakh and 6200 CE liquidated 1.9 lakhs signalling 6200 strong support for time being but 6300 can be broken if we do not see any major addition. 6000-6500 CE liquidated 3.9 Lakh in OI.FII’s bought 24.7 K contracts of CE and 4.9 K shorts were added.
- 6200 PE is having highest OI at 71.2 lakhs suggesting strong support at 6200,6300 PE added huge 3.7 lakh, suggesting bulls want to make base higher at 6300, Tomorrow will be testing time on bulls holding 6300 or not. 6000-6500 PE added 3.3 Lakh in OI. FII’s sold 14.5 K contract of PE.
- FIIs bought 479 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 791 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.54.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6327 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6281 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11232.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6325 Tgt 6342,6358 and 6375 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6297 Tgt 6280 ,6265 and 6241 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values