- FIIs sold 16791 contracts of Index Future worth 524 cores (14799 Longs were squared off and 16791 shorts were squared off ) with net Open Interest decreasing by 12807contracts, so FII’s were squaring off both long and short today.
- Nifty closed below its 50 SMA and Bank Nifty below its 200 DMA, which is bearish for market in short term. Nifty has touched the low of Fibo Fan signalling if 6140 is not broken we can see a sharp bounce back. Also as discussed in time analysis 9 Jan +- 1 day will be a range expansion day so either Thursday or Friday get ready for a sharp move in market.
- Nifty Future January Open Interest Volume is at 1.72 cores with liquidation of 4.4 lakhs in Open Interest,with reduction in cost of carry signalling long liquidation.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.91 lakh with total contract traded at 1.6 lakh .PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.91.
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 51 lakhs , remain resistance for the series. 6400 CE added 2.9 lakh and 6200 CE added 1.8 lakhs signalling call writers are increasing position in 6200 CE, today also any move above 6200 NF was getting sold into. Huge liquidation of 9.5 lakhs in 6500 CE should be observed closely, as smart money exiting OTM calls suggests we can see a sharp short covering rally. 6000-6500 CE liquidated 6.2 Lakh in OI.FII’s sold 4.1 K contracts of CE.
- 6000 PE is having highest OI at 48.8 lakhs suggesting strong support at 6000,6100 PE added 3.2 lakh 6200 PE added 0.8 lakh suggesting PE writers holding base strong.Another 5.1 Lakh PE added in 5700-6000 strike price signalling OTM calls are still seeing long addition, 6200-6400 PE added 4.9 Lakh in OI. FII’s for 4 day in row added in PE, total 1.11 lakh contracts have been added in 5 days mostly in 5700 and 5800 PE.
- FIIs bought 79 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 88 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.07.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6201 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6295 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11352.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6176 Tgt 6200,6222 and 6253 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6145 Tgt 6131 ,6120 and 6091 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values