- FIIs bought 3674 contracts of Index Future worth 123 cores (3405 Longs were added and 269 shorts were squared ) with net Open Interest increasing by 3136 contracts, so FII’s added longs and exited partial shorts.
- As discussed Nifty gave a breakout above 6327 but the follow up move is not coming. Nifty is just 16 points short of all time closing high, Tomorrow we have the weekly closing, Last 3 Friday Nifty have corrected in second half of trading, also looking at Nifty except range expansion tomorrow. Bulls will like to close above 6350 and bears below 6300.
- Nifty Future January Open Interest Volume is at 1.71 cores with liquidation of 3.4 lakhs in Open Interest,longs liquidation going on, so traders are still not buying the up move and shorting at every rise.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.14 lakh with total contract traded at 1.3 lakh lowest in 2013.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.
- 6500 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 54.5 lakhs , remain resistance for the series. 6300 CE liquidated 2.2 lakh and 6400 CE liquidated 0.5 lakhs signalling 6300 CE writers panicked in today’s session. 6000-6500 CE liquidated 1.9 Lakh in OI.FII’s bought 3.6 K contracts of CE and 21.6 K shorts were added mostly in 6500 CE.
- 6300 PE is having highest OI at 69.6 lakhs suggesting strong support at 6300,6400 PE added huge 3.2 lakh, suggesting bulls want to make base higher at 6400, Tomorrow will be testing time on bulls holding 6300 or not. 6000-6500 PE added 1.9 Lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought 433 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 393 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.97.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6348 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6290 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11203.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6362 Tgt 6378,6400 and 6415 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6340 Tgt 6323,6300, 6285 and 6221 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values