- FIIs sold 30419 contracts of Index Future worth 889 (98291 Long contracts were squared off and 72871 short contract were squared off) with net Open Interest decreasing by 25470 contracts, so FII’s squared off both longs and shorts, shorts in morning session and longs in evening session. NF played exactly in our range of 6028-6081 as discussed on Facebook page.
- Nifty continued with its correction 5 day in a row, 328 points got corrected in 5 trading sessions, which has taken hard core bulls by surprise. Traders shorts as per PAC would have enjoyed the fruits of following the trend, Today Nifty has formed an Hammer Candlestick formation, which is again a reversal candlestick. But we need to close and sustain above 6126 to see pause in downtrend. Any move below 6027 will be nifty correcting to psychological level of 5972. Tomorrow we have Weekly and Monthly closing Bulls want to close Nifty above 6091 and 6137 levels.Bears want to close below 6000.
- Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.59 cores with addition of 17.4 lakhs in Open Interest, which are mostly rollover in Feb series mostly shorts. We are starting Feb series on lighter note, so Bulls and Bears both have time to build up positions. Expect some trending moves in Feb series.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.06 lakh with total contract traded at 3.9 lakh,PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.07.
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 30.8 lakhs , remain resistance for the series, 4.6 Lakhs got added in 6300,6200 CE added 5.7 Lakhs and 6100 CE add 11.2 Lakh in OI. 6000-6500 CE added 26.7 Lakh in OI.
- 6000 PE is having highest OI at 47.9 lakhs, so base at 6000 at start of series, 6100 PE has added 5.2 lakhs, 5800 and 5900 added 15.6 lakh in OI. 6000-6500 PE added 14.7 Lakh in OI.
- FIIs sold 430 cores in Equity ,and DII bought 132 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.56
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6091 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6091 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10259.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6083 Tgt 6095,6117,6127 and 6156 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6060 Tgt 6040,6027 and 6006 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values