- FIIs sold 13253 contracts of Index Future worth 413.4 cores (4934 Longs were added and 18187 shorts were added ) with net Open Interest increasing by 23121 contracts, so FII’s are added majority shorts and added partial longs in index futures signalling range bound moves ahead.
- After a big rally on Monday, Tuesday was a perfect day of consolidation.Nifty is doing range contraction forming an identical symmetrical triangle, signalling a breakout/breakdown is on cards. Breakout above 6288 for a minimum target of 6337.
- Nifty Future January Open Interest Volume is at 1.77 cores with addition of 1.7 lakhs in Open Interest,with reduction in cost of carry signalling long liquidation and short addition..
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.02 lakh with total contract traded at 1.5 lakh.Cash market volumes were below normal suggesting its was a technical pullback .PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.96.
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 52.3 lakhs , remain resistance for the series. 6400 CE added 4.6 lakh and 6200 CE liquidated 1.2 lakhs signalling 6200 strong support for time being. 6000-6500 CE added 8 Lakh in OI.FII’s bought 5.4 K contracts of CE and 1.6 K shorts were added.
- 6200 PE is having highest OI at 62.6 lakhs suggesting strong support at 6200,6300 PE liquidated 0.8 lakh, suggesting fight will be on for 6300 tomorrow. 6000-6500 PE liquidated 10 Lakh in OI. FII’s sold 3.6 K contract of PE so dip was used by FII to book profit in PE.
- FIIs sold 260 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 97 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.51.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6264 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6276 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11248.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6252 Tgt 6270,6288 and 6310 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6234 Tgt 6224 ,6210 and 6190 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values