- FIIs sold 384 contracts of Index Future worth 15 cores (1310 Longs were added and 1694 shorts were added ) with net Open Interest increasing by 3004 contracts, so FII’s added both shorts and long in today’s session. Today session shows how much we are dependent on FII’s fund for trading.
- Nifty index moved in narrow range on second consecutive day and formed an spinning top candle pattern, which indicates tug of war between bulls and bears. Nifty is in a broad range of 80 points for 7 continuous days, as per time analysis we can see a sharp move of 2 Jan +-1 day.The breakdown / breakout levels are placed at 6260 / 6345 respectively.
- Nifty Future January Open Interest Volume is at 1.98 cores with addition of 0.67 lakhs in Open Interest,with increase in cost of carry signalling short liquidation and long addition.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.33 lakh with total contract traded at 0.47 lakh lowest in 2014 .PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.82.
- 6500 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 46.2 lakhs , still remain resistance. 6400 CE added 1.9 lakh and no major liquidation in 6300 signalling call writers holding the base strong at 6300. 6000-6500 CE added 5.1 Lakh in OI.FII’s bought 19.6 K contracts of CE.
- 6300 PE is having highest OI at 40.7 lakhs suggesting strong support at 6300 and will be short term bottom of the market. 6200 PE added 1.6 lakh. 6200-6400 PE added 5.9 Lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought 10 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 222 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.9.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6357 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6352 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11505.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6309 Tgt 6332,6352 and 6374 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6290 Tgt 6270 ,6253 and 6232 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values