Buy above 201 Tgt 202.6,205.3 and 208 SL 199.5
Sell below 197.5 Tgt 195.3,193.5 and 191 SL 199
Buy above 343 Tgt 346,350 and 355 SL 340
Sell below 339 Tgt 336,334 and 330 SL 341
Buy above 665 Tgt 670,675 and 683 SL 660
Sell below 657 Tgt 652,647 and 642 SL 660
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.