Sell below 1001 Tgt 992,982 and 970 SL 1004
Sell below 460 Tgt 457,454 and 451 SL 463
Buy above 82.3 Tgt 83.1, 84 and 86 SL 81.4
Sell below 81 Tgt 80.5,79.5 and 77 SL 81.4
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.