- FIIs bought 29672 contracts of Index Future worth 913.6 cores (15906 Longs were added and 13766 shorts were squared off ) with net Open Interest increasing by 2140 contracts, so FII’s are covering their shorts and added longs in index futures.
- As discussed in Weekly Analysis Nifty above 6183 Bulls will rule and have been pointing out at strong fibo fan level, all came in conjunction to see a highest percentage gain by stock market in 2014.IIP data was bad,still market rallied again showing the need of having a proper system. Now 6284 is a strong trendline resistance, crossing above it nifty can head till 6337.
- Nifty Future January Open Interest Volume is at 1.75 cores with addition of 5.2 lakhs in Open Interest,with increase in cost of carry signalling long addition and short liquidation.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.39 lakh with total contract traded at 2.4 lakh.Cash market volumes were below normal suggesting its was a technical pullback .PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.99.
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 47.8 lakhs , remain resistance for the series. 6400 CE liquidated 3.7 lakh and 6200 CE liquidated 9.1 lakhs signalling call writers panicked today. 6000-6500 CE liquidated 20 Lakh in OI.FII’s bought 16 K contracts of CE and 14 K shorts were covered.
- 6200 PE is having highest OI at 64.5 lakhs suggesting strong support at 6200,6300 PE added 8.1 lakh, suggesting fight will be on for 6300 tomorrow. 6000-6500 PE added 29.1 Lakh in OI. FII’s bought 4.2K contract of PE so we are not still out of woods.
- FIIs bought 414 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 317 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.51.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6258 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6277 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11267.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6288 Tgt 6310,6328 and 6357 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6250 Tgt 6226 ,6212 and 6190 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values