Axis Bank is stuck in trading range of 1200-1158,from past 4 trading session, signalling another explosive move is round the corner.Any close above 1200 stock is heading towards 1216 and 1240 in short term.Break below 1158 gives short term target of 1130 and 1100.
Buy above 1180 Tgt 1188,1199 and 1210 SL 1176
Sell below 1166 Tgt 1155,1145 and 1131 SL 1178
Symmetrical triangle breakout is on cards, signalling range expansion and explosive move round the corner.
Buy above 1910 Tgt1922,1941 and 1974 SL 1890
Sell below 1888 Tgt 1875,1856 and 1830 SL 1894
Buy above 2360 Tgt 2378,2401 and 2420 SL 2348
Sell below 2345 Tgt 2327,2301 and 2276 SL 2353
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.