- FIIs bought 16783 contracts of Index Future worth 520 cores (18043 Longs were added and 1260 shorts were added ) with net Open Interest decreasing by 19303 contracts, so FII’s added both long and short in Index futures.
- Nifty after forming double bottom at 5972 rallied till 6228 and closed above 6200 today. Nifty is still trading in the range of 6000-6220. Close above it and sustain for 2 days will signify a breakout else we can see again a pullback in market. Volumes on rise have been quiet low and we can see 100+ intraday range in coming 2-3 session. Trade with extreme caution, Most analyst and traders on street are on long side so caution advised.
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 1.84 cores with addition of 2.9 lakhs in Open Interest,
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 81.9 lakh with total contract traded at 1.7 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.82.The VIX shot up today by 9%,indicating increasing fear amongst option writers and has the effect of making options more expensive.
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 43.8 lakhs ,Will remain initial top of market. 6500 CE saw addition of 5 lakh suggesting speculative buying at start of series, FII’s bought 42.4 K in Call mostly 6300 and 6500 CE and 17.8K CE were shorted.5800-6500 CE added 13.8 Lakh in OI
- 6000 PE is having highest OI at 53.3 lakhs suggesting strong support at 6000.6100 PE added 2.1 lakh in OI suggesting 6100 is emerging support for market.FII’s bought 28.2 K in PE mostly 5900 and 5800 PE and 11.4 K PE were shorted.5800-6500 PE added 14.8 Lakh in OI
- FIIs bought 791 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 618 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.3.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6256 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6209 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11222 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6224 Tgt 6241 ,6264 and 6290 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6205 Tgt 6183,6155 and 6140 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values