Sell below 387.5 Tgt 385,380 and 375 SL 390.5
Buy above 425 Tgt 426.2,429.2 and 432 SL 423.3
Sell below 421 Tgt 419,417 and 414 SL 423.3
Buy above 2090 Tgt 2114,2145 and 2170 SL 2080
Sell below 2075 Tgt 2060,2040 and 2025 SL 2083
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.