Buy above 133 Tgt 134.4,136.4 and 139 SL 131
Sell below 130 Tgt 128.8,127.4 and 125.3 SL 131
Buy above 505 Tgt 507.5,511 and 514 SL 503
Sell below 502 Tgt 501,498 and 495 SL 503
Buy above 425 Tgt 428,432 and 438 SL 422
Sell below 420 Tgt 418,414 and 411 SL 422
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.