- FIIs bought 16492 contracts of Index Future worth 537 cores (10325 Longs contract were added and 6167 shorts contract were covered) with net Open Interest increasing by 4158 contracts, so FII’s added longs and also covered shorts in today’s session.
- Nifty continued to trade above the channel but again failed to close above 6300 level. Today was day of consolidation and tomorrow being the last day before expiry as 25 is holiday, expect some volatility. Nifty should hold 6265 level for up move to continue till 6337-6357 odd levels,failing to close above it we can see expiry near 6200 odd levels
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 1.33 cores with liquidation of 49.9 lakhs in Open Interest,with increase in cost of carry signalling short liquidation and long addition.Also 52.4 Lakh got rollovered in Jan series signalling long rollovers.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.84 lakh with total contract traded at 2.6 lakh, .PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.09 reaching overbought zone.
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 60 lakhs , still remain resistance. 6200 CE liquidated 7.6 lakh signalling call writers panicked today and rushed to cover there positions. 6200-6400 CE liquidated 5.8 Lakh in OI..FII bought 5.2 K longs in CE,13.6 K shorted calls were covered.
- 6200 PE is having highest OI at 67 lakhs suggesting strong support at 6200 and will be short term bottom of the market. 6300 PE added 7.6 lakh suggesting bulls want to shift base to higher level. 6200-6400 PE added 12.4 Lakh in OI.FII’s sold 4 K in long PE and 12.8 K PE were shorted.
- FIIs bought 135.4 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 38.3 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.95
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6312 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6258 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11493.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6290 Tgt 6312 ,6332 and 6357 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6265 Tgt 6243 ,6220 and 6202 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values