- FIIs bought 61130 contracts of Index Future worth 1945 cores (67757 Longs were added and 6627 shorts were added ) with net Open Interest increasing by 74384 contracts, so FII’s added aggressive long in Index Futures.
- Nifty reacted positively to Poll results and made a gap up till 6416 new life time high and closed above 2008 high of 6357. As per Fibo Fan now Nifty has touched the higher end of fibo fan and bull will become active only above 6416.Break of 6350 will signal a dip towards 6250 in short term.
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 2.15 cores with addition of 20.5 lakhs in Open Interest,with increase in cost of carry signalling huge long addition.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.55 lakh with total contract traded at 3 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.04.VIX corrected 15% as discussed in Facebook post few days before, Option premium also crashed significantly.
- 6400 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 53.8 lakhs ,Will remain initial top of market. 6200- 6300 CE liquidated 13.4 lakhs,Call Writers running for cover after huge gap up of 180 points. FII’s bought 35.3 K in Call mostly 6400 and 6500 CE and 47.7 K shorted CE were covered mostly 6200 and 6300.6000-6700 CE liquidated 33.9 Lakh in OI, So even though NF opened gap up OTM calls closed in Red as VIX fell down 15% ,retail traders were again unable to make money.
- 6200 PE is having highest OI at 47.8 lakhs suggesting strong support at 6200.6100 and 6400 PE added 11.2 lakh in OI suggesting buying happening and traders are hedging there longs. 6300 is emerging support for market.FII’s sold 31.6 Kcontract in PE mostly 5900 and 5800 PE and 377 contract of shorted PE were covered.6000-6700 PE added 20.2 Lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought 2473 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 1205 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.13
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6402 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6262 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11478 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level . Traders following Trend Changer level would have minted more than 350 points in NF for december series and 800 points in Bank Nifty 🙂
Buy above 6375 Tgt 6395,6415 and 6440 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6350 Tgt 6334,6304 and 6280 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values