- Nifty continued to trade above the channel but again failed to close above 6300 level for 3 day. Today was another day of consolidation, 3 days of consolidation. Nifty should hold 6265 level for up move to continue till 6337-6357 odd levels,failing to close above it we can see down move near 6200 odd levels. Weekly closing bulls will like to close nifty above 6300 and bears below 6220. Except trending move tomorrow looking at option data.
- Nifty Future January Open Interest Volume is at 1.89 cores with addition of 30 lakhs in Open Interest,with increase in cost of carry signalling short liquidation and long addition, We are starting this series with bullish bias looking at 65 point premium in NF. Such high premium is not sustainable and tomorrow we can see a dip,for premium correction. Also traders trading in options try to avoid trading in Call options till premium comes back in range of 30-40 range.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.54 lakh with total contract traded at 2.6 lakh, .PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.97.VIX is also entering the bottom end of range 14-15 so expect some volatile move in coming days.Rollover range comes from 6388-6220.
- 6400 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 27 lakhs , still remain resistance. 6300 CE added 5.4 lakh. So range of 6200-6400 NF is the initial range for the series. 6200-6400 CE added 25.9 Lakh in OI.
- 6200 PE is having highest OI at 27.4 lakhs suggesting strong support at 6200 and will be short term bottom of the market. 6300 PE added 8.9 lakh suggesting fight on from 6300 NS will resume tomorrow. 6000-6500 PE added 30.7 Lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought 743.70 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 203.44 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.79
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6345 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6345 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11495.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6280 Tgt 6301 ,6332 and 6350 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6258 Tgt 6237 ,6220 and 6202 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values