- FIIs bought 6507 contracts of Index Future worth 212 cores (25435 Longs contract were added and 18298 shorts contract were added ) with net Open Interest increasing by 44363 contracts, so FII’s added longs and shorts in today’s session.
- Nifty continued to trade above the channel but again failed to close above 6300 level. Today was another day of consolidation and tomorrow being expiry as 25 expect some explosive move. Nifty should hold 6265 level for up move to continue till 6337-6357 odd levels,failing to close above it we can see expiry near 6200 odd levels
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 1.15 cores with liquidation of 17.9 lakhs in Open Interest,with increase in cost of carry signalling short liquidation and long addition.Also 27 Lakh got rollovered in Jan series signalling long rollovers.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.83 lakh with total contract traded at 1.9 lakh, .PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.98.
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 69.9 lakhs , still remain resistance. 6200 CE liquidated 4.4 lakh signalling call writers panicked today and rushed to cover there positions. 6200-6400 CE added 2.2 Lakh in OI.FII sold 1 K longs in CE,1.2 K calls were shorted.
- 6200 PE is having highest OI at 69.1 lakhs suggesting strong support at 6200 and will be short term bottom of the market. 6300 PE liquidated 4.7 lakh suggesting fight on from 6300. 6200-6400 PE liquidated 5.2 Lakh in OI.FII’s sold 5 K in long PE and 26.2 K PE were shorted signalling bullish move on cards.
- FIIs bought 40.67 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 43.90 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.79
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6295 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6259 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11486.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6277 Tgt 6293 ,6317 and 6332 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6262 Tgt 6243 ,6220 and 6202 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry:6319
Lower End of Expiry:6217
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values