Sell below 1073.5 Tgt 1067,1058 and 1040 SL 1077
Buy above 876 Tgt 883,890 and 898 SL 868
Sell below 867 Tgt 860,852 and 844 SL 875
Sell below 108 Tgt 107.3,106.3 and 105 SL 108.6
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.