Buy above 574 Tgt 577,582 and 585 SL 572
Sell below 571 Tgt 569,566 and 561 SL 572
Buy above 1077 Tgt 1085,1094 and 1105 SL 1067
Sell below 1058 Tgt 1050,1040 and 1030 SL 1067
Sell below 1040 TGt 1030,1020 and 1100 SL 1050
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.