Buy above 828 Tgt 835,842 and 851 SL 824
Sell below 818 Tgt 811,804 and 797 SL 824
Buy above 306 Tgt 308,311 and 316 SL 304
Sell below 303 Tgt 301.297 and 293 SL 304
Buy above 127 Tgt 128,129 and 130.4 SL 126.5
Sell below 125.2 Tgt 124.2,123.2 and 122 SL 126.5
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.