- FIIs sold 16735 contracts of Index Future worth 519 cores (917 Longs were covered and 15818 shorts were added ) with net Open Interest increasing by 14901 contracts, so FII’s partially booked long long and shorts in Index Futures.
- Nifty has lost almost 185 points from its recent swing high,it declined for the fourth consecutive session. Any break below 6232 we are heading to 6160 levels.Weekly closing tomorrow so bulls will like to close above 6185
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 2.22 cores with addition of 2 lakhs in Open Interest,with reduction in cost of carry signalling long liquidation and short addition.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.19 lakh with total contract traded at 2.13 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.01
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 54.3 lakhs , will remain resistance for tomorrow. 6300 CE writers added 11.5 lakh suggesting 6300 NF will remain resistance for tomorrow, 6200 CE also added 4.5 lakhs suggesting 6200 can break tomorrow. 6000-6500 CE added 14.1 Lakh in OI.FII sold 3.4 K longs in CE,5.6K of shorts are added.
- 6200 PE is having highest OI at 42 lakhs suggesting strong support at 6200.6100 and 6300 PE liquidated 2.7 lakh in OI suggesting 6300 PE writers have not panicked, so bounceback can be seen in coming 2 days.6000-6500 PE liquidated 7.5 Lakh in OI.FII’s added 12.3K in long PE and 10.1K PE were covered.
- FIIs bought 188 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 354 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.84
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6287 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6280 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11576 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6251 Tgt 6272 ,6287 and 6308 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6230 Tgt 6216 ,6195 and 6160 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values