- FIIs bought 2742 contracts of Index Future worth 87 cores (8015 Longs were added and 5273 shorts were added ) with net Open Interest increasing by 13288 contracts, so FII’s added both long and shorts in Index Futures.
- Nifty bounced back from 50% retracement in dying hour of trader. Any break below 6280 nifty entering in crucial range of 6260-6232. Holding the same we can expect a bounce back till 6360 in short term. Any break below 6232 we are heading to sub 6170 levels.Expect a trending and explosive move in next 2 trading sessions looking at the chart structure of Nifty.
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 2.2 cores with addition of 0.6 lakhs in Open Interest,with increase in cost of carry signalling long addition.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.19 lakh with total contract traded at 1.97 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.91.
- 6400 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 47.1 lakhs ,Will remain initial top of market. 6300 CE writers added 2.4 lakh suggesting 6300 NF can break in next 2 days. 6000-6500 CE added 1.4 Lakh in OI
- 6200 PE is having highest OI at 44.8 lakhs suggesting strong support at 6200.6100 and 6300 PE added 4 lakh in OI suggesting traders want to support 6300 on NF, so fight for 6300 will resume tomorrow.6000-6500 PE added 2.9 Lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought 962 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 841 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.24
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6333 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6280 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11559 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6310 Tgt 6327,6350 and 6365 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6280 Tgt 6260,6245 and 6232 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values