Sell below 363 Tgt 361,359 and 354 SL 365.8
Sell below 279.5 Tgt 276.7,273 and 270 SL 281
Buy above 210.5 Tgt 212.3,215 and 217 SL 209
Sell below 208.5 Tgt 207.5,205.5 and 203 SL 210
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.