Positional traders should keep an eye on close above 102, for short term target of 110. Any close below 97 stock is heading back to 94 in short term.
Buy above 101 Tgt 102,103 and 104.1 SL 100.5
Sell below 100 Tgt 98.6,97 and 95.3 SL 100.5
Buy above 239 Tgt 240.2,243 and 247 SL 237
Sell below 235 Tgt 231,227 and 225 SL 237
Buy above 289 Tgt 293,298 and 303 SL 287
Sell below 286 Tgt 283,280 and 277 SL 287
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of December is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of Dec is 1.32 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.