Buy above 851 Tgt 856,862 and 868 SL 845
Sell below 839 Tgt 833,826 and 817 SL 845
Buy above 2001 Tgt 2011,2024 and 2038 SL 1990
Sell below 1985 Tgt 1974,1961 and 1950 SL 1990
Buy above 269 Tgt 271,273 and 275 SL 267.5
Sell below 267 Tgt 266,264 and 261 SL 267.5
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.