BUy above 1687 Tgt 1703,1730 and 1751 SL 1673
Sell below 1669 Tgt 1655,1638 and 1607 SL 1675
Sell below 920 Tgt 910,901 and 878 SL 929
Sell below 596 Tgt 593,589 and 582 SL 598
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of September is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of Sep is 1.82 Lakh and Oct Month 2.27 Lakh
Stock Performance Positional sheet for Sep Month is updated on http://positionalcallsperformance.blogspot.com/ Net Profit for Sep Month 2.35 Lakhs , Oct Month 1.85 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.