Holding its important MA where it has bounced before.Any close above 137 stock is heading to 145 is short term.
Buy above 137.5 Tgt 139.5,142.6 and 145 SL 136.3
Sell below 135.5 Tgt 134.3,132.3 and 129.2 SL 136.3
Buy above 250 Tgt 254,259 and 263 SL 246.5
Sell below 244 Tgt 241,236 and 230 SL 246.5
BUy above 291 Tgt 292.7,296.2 and 299 SL 289
Sell below 286.5 Tgt 284,281 and 275 SL 289
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of September is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of Sep is 1.82 Lakh and Oct Month 2.27 Lakh
Stock Performance Positional sheet for Sep Month is updated on http://positionalcallsperformance.blogspot.com/ Net Profit for Sep Month 2.35 Lakhs , Oct Month 1.85 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.