- FIIs sold 30336 contracts of Index Future (sold 16185 long contract and 14151 shorts were entered ) worth 933 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 1726 contracts.Fall has been not swift but slow and steady decline in Intraday, suggesting traders are still bullish in market and using dips to Buy, but all intraday rallies are getting sold into as FII are using rise to exit longs and enter shorts.
- Nifty continued with its correction for 2 day running and broke the crucial support of 6230-6235 and closed below it,Nifty had retraced 50% of the current rise from 6079 (Low made on RBI Policy day ) and High of 6332 made on Muhrat trading day,so 6205-6200 is strong support zone. Holding the same Nifty can bounce back till 6317 where we have gap pending. On Downside 6150 is important support where buying should come in.
- Nifty Future November Open Interest Volume is at 2.15 cores with liquidation of 8.8 lakhs in Open Interest,cost of carry has risen so shorts are entering the system and long liquiation.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.90 lakh with total contract traded at 2.2 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.97.
- 6400 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 39.1 lakhs with addition of 3.3 lakhs in OI . 6300 CE added 3.3 lakh in OI, Will remain initial top of market. 2.6K CE were added by FII and 3.9 K CE were shorted.6100-6500 CE added 6 Lakh in OI
- 6000 PE added 2.8 lakh and having highest OI suggesting strong support at 6000, 6200 PE liquidated 1 lakh in OI,suggesting 6200 PE writers panicked today.21.1 K PE longs were added by FII’s and 5 K PE were shorted. 6100-6500 PE added 0.76 lakh in OI.So FII’s 88K PE is last 4 trading sessions.
- FIIs bought 271 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 545 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.4
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6279 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6322 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11585.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6231 Tgt 6254,6270 and 6305(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6205 Tgt 6170,6150 and 6125 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863