- FIIs sold 5145 contracts of Index Future (sold 8129 long contract and 2984 shorts were covered ) worth 167 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 11113 contracts.So today fall FII’s have started exiting the shorts, even though nifty closed below 6000 so no fresh entry of shorts by FII.
- Nifty continued with its correction for 8 day running and broke the crucial support of 6000 and closed below it, 8 being an Fibonacci number and according to time analysis nifty is near a short term bottom as shown in below chart. Traders holding shorts as per PAC strategy can book out 80% of shorts tomorrow if todays low of 5972 is not broken for 1 hour of trading.
- Nifty Future November Open Interest Volume is at 1.89 cores with liquidation of 6.3 lakhs in Open Interest,cost of carry has risen so shorts are entering the system and long liquiation.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.45 lakh with total contract traded at 2.9 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.84, more calls are getting traded.
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 58.9 lakhs with liquidation of 0.1 lakhs in OI,Will remain initial top of market. 6200 and 6300 E saw no major addition and 6100 CE added 13 Lakh in OI and will remain the short term resistance for market. 19.2 K CE were added by FII and 16.7 K CE were shorted.5800-6300 CE added 19 Lakh in OI.
- 6000 PE liquidated 3.7 lakh and having highest OI suggesting strong support at 6000,6100 to 6300 PE liquidated 7 lakh in OI,suggesting OTM PE writers panicked today.18 K PE longs were added by FII’s and 1.9 K PE were shorted. 5800-6300 PE liquidated 5 lakh contract in OI.
- FIIs bought 299 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 253 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.3 after optimism shown by RBI governor.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6047 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6238 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11258 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6001 Tgt 6030,6042 and 6071(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5970 Tgt 5950,5930 and 5920 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863