Yes Bank took support at downward falling trendline,Positional traders should keep an eye on 343 level, any close above it short is heading towards 356 and 369 in short term.
Buy above 333 Tgt 336,342 and 348 SL 330
Sell below 329.5 Tgt 325,318 and 313 SL 331
Buy above 236 Tgt 238.5,241.3 and 244 SL 235
Sell below 233 Tgt 230,227.5 and 225 SL 235
IDFC is showing positive divergence,Positional traders should keep eye on 102 level, ANy close above it stock is heading towards 110 in short term.
Buy above 101.5 Tgt 102.8,104.3 and 106 SL 101
Sell below 99.5 Tgt 98.2,96.7 and 95 SL 101
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.